I hate you guys...
The Statistical Bubble of Improbability followed me home and effected the rest of my Random Treasure rolls...
I hit the "sweet spot" of the Random Magical Item treasure tables 40% of the time. That should NOT happen!!!
Anyway, here's what you got - let me know how you intend to divvy it up.
1. A cache of 4 gems: an amethyst, a moonstone, a dark green Alexandrite and a really fine and large amethyst.
2. A small chest containing 2,000 gold pieces.
3. A trident of excellent and magical quality.
4. A Potion of Speed.
5. A Bag of Holding
6. +3 Plate Mail - Female Half-Elf-sized.
7. A Dagger of Venom.
8. +1 Longsword
9. Broadsword +1, +2 vs. enchanted or magic-using creatures
10. Ring of Shocking Grasp
11. A Helm of Telepathy
12. An onyx tetrahedron with a golden star occlusion
13. Robe of Scintillating Colors
14. Potion of Flying (3 doses)
15. Full plate Mail +1, Human-sized.
16. Gauntlets of Swimming & Climbing
17. Potion of Climbing (2 doses)
18. Field Plate Mail +1, Human-sized.
19. Shield +1
20. +1 Longsword
All in all, a pretty good haul.
And that doesn't include the ship.
Enjoy, you bastards.